Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 100 Day Challenge Update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a little over 70, but we are more than 25% there [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still good. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never officially signed up because it's not a challenge when you can't afford anything in the first place.
    But, for what it's worth, I have some extra money, about enough for a dress, but I'm still saving it. I'm half tempted to save for a doll, and by the end of 100 days, I may actually have enough, provided I don't go too crazy with my DVD obsessions.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just did the math . . . I'm at least on day 500, so I am still with you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good for you all who are hanging in there! I didn't commit to the 100 days because my buying is strictly limited to when I have $$. [img]smile.gif[/img] So I'll go months without getting a thing and then there will be a stretch where I get one or two items per week.

    When is the 100 days up? Anyone counting down to that day?

    Julia

  6. #6
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with ya! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JuliaAM:


    When is the 100 days up? Anyone counting down to that day?

    Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not everyone started on the same day. For me 100 days is May 1. My signature ticker is my progress. I figured it would be better to count up, than to count down, just in case my math was off when I figured out May 1 [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have decided to join you! I just ordered Jess and a couple outfits, along with the lilac glasses, on Saturday night, so it will be quite awhile before I can purchase from AG again [img]tongue.gif[/img] . It will be nice to save up my money, though [img]smile.gif[/img] . I might just try for 60 days this time, depends on the monthly specials [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'll take a stab at it and and then when and if I complete it, I will buy Jess and possibly wrap her up for Christmas to myself...unless I can get my family members to each pay about $34 for her and i could get her for Christmas that way... *starts plotting for ways to get Jess without breaking the 100-day challenge*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am happily truckin' along on my 100 Day Challenge set to end May 1 (I think.) I have made it through the first quarter of the challenge and am pleased that I haven't been tempted at all to order. (Although I do know what I will get in May)

    Is there anyone still with me? Or has everyone fallen prey to the gorgeous new outfits? (Two of them are on my list- Sam's and Kit's)

    I'm glad I did this. It's nice to enjoy my collection without spending money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •